Wednesday, August 3, 2011

This is kind of nerdy but.....

The other day I was thinking about  how awesome it is that we have a prophet on the earth today who receives revelation from God for the whole world. God loves us just as much as the people in the scriptures who had prophets to guide them, so He's provided a way for us to know His will for us in this day and age too. Then I thought about how sad it is that so many people don't know that.

And then I remembered an I SYS class I took two years ago and....... I made a flowchart. Haha.

But it makes it easy to understand how reading the Book of Mormon can help anyone know if the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is really Christ's church (and therefore they could know that the current propeht, Thomas S. Monson, is God's spokesperson on the earth today).

Behold my nerdyness...

WHY IT'S SO IMPORTANT TO READ THE BOOK OF MORMON AND ASK GOD IF IT'S TRUE 


(You'll have to click to make it bigger. Sorry, flowcharts are the limit of my computer savvy-ness)

So there you have it. A logical process to help you resolve any doubts you have about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. In the end, all you have to do is read the Book of Mormon and ask God if it's true. :) 

For a brief intro about the Book of Mormon, watch this neat video, or just request a free copy.




To learn more about Joseph Smith and the restoration of the true church of Jesus Christ, watch this one:



Or visit this link to read about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment