Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tick....tick....tick....

I leave on my mission to Panama tomorrow!!! So I thought I should update this one last time to put my addresses up and introduce you to my sister.

This is my sister:

She is cool and will copy my e-mails in here while I'm gone on my mission for anyone who wants to read them. Her name is Cassie, she is a grade school counselor and lives in Sugar House.

Ok, on to the addresses for my mission.

Letters can be sent through the pouch service. They need to be post cards or single page letters folded into three panels and taped at the top, so no envelopes. That address for the pouch service is:

Sister Natalie Dance
Panama Panama City Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150
USA

Other letters (longer than a single page that you don't send to the POUCH service) can be sent here until OCTOBER 2009:

Sister Natalie Dance
MTC Mailbox #119-1006
Panama Panama City Mission
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

After OCTOBER 2009, letters that you don't send in the POUCH can be mailed to:

Sister Natalie Dance
Panama Panama City Mission
Carrasquilla
Apartado Postal 0834-00071
Panama City, Panama

The address for express mail and PACKAGES ONLY is:

Sister Natalie Dance
Panama Panama City Mission
Edificio Hi Tech Plaza Piso 5 Puerto D
Calle 35, Marbella
Ciudad de Panama
Panama

Hope to hear from you! Peace out girl scouts, see you all in 18 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment