Monday, December 6, 2010

"Excuse me, do you know where we live?"

Hey family,
This computer has like a hundred viruses and is moving super slow so I'm not sure how much I'm going to be able to write you all. I'm jealous of your Christmas plans. We're doing something similar with the training then Christmas celebration after. I'm not sure what all we're going to do but I know it includes a slide show and some talents and some games...
Everything is going well. I love my compy, she's so sweet and helps me not be such an awkward companion, haha. She's always happy and opimistic and I think she has a magic touch because Saturday when we went out contacing all day, every house we knocked on let us in. We have one baptismal date the elders left and we're planning on putting at least one more with week. The members here are awesome and seem really pumped to have hermanas again. I never really wanted to open an area but it's cool because we get to start fresh and there is no one to say "nah, we already contacted there"
Grr, I don't have the patience for this virus infected computer!! Sorry this is so short but I'm almost out of time already.
Love you all!!
Hermana Dance1 Nefi 10:17 by faith we receive the power to teach and to inspireothers to act
P.S. I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment