Monday, October 26, 2009

My first attempt at sending pictures!

1. Me with my trainer, Hermana Rodriguez, when we got assigned.

2. My district family from the CCM! I'm pretty much obsessed with them. Hermana King, the little one under me has a better version of this picture but I'll have to wait until after the mission to get it. They're all amazing! Hermana Okura is the Hawaiian one, Elder Montoya is above her. Hermana Bloomfield is the blonde, Hermana Weatherhead is the one making a funny face and my companion, Hermana Caldwell is behind us in the teal shirt. Elder Adlard (he's from Kamas!) is the blonde next to Hermana King and Elder Dodge (he was working at Sammy's when we celebrated my mission call) is on the end with the blue tie. The bottom row (from the left) is Elder Hutchings, Elder Goodman, and Elder Davis. They're the best!

3. Hermana Okura, Hermana Caldwell, me, Hermana Brewer, and Hermana King in the MTC. Hermana Brewer was my companion in the MTC and I love her!! Hermana Caldwell was in a trio with us for part of the time. I promise they're all really cute, we just like making silly faces.

Ok that's all for now. Test run complete. Love you all!

Hermana Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment