Monday, March 8, 2010

Hey family,

Sorry I don't have lots of time today, I've been trying to format something because my companion and I are going to sing "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing" on her last Sunday. Eek!

Life is good, busy, hot and sweaty (ewww) but filled with tender mercies and spiritual experiences.

Two quick thoughts I had during chuch yesterday. How can we be member missionaries? Almost always people say "our example." This is true, but I feel like too often it's used as a cop-out to not do anything. Yes, people see our example and notice we're different, but just seeing our example usually isn't going to help them to ACT. It's our example coupled with opening our mouths and sharing what we know. It doesn't mean we have to shove the gospel in their faces, but I'm sure if we pray about it we can find ways to speak up about the church and not just do missionary work by "example."


Ahh no time. Love you all, sorry I'll write more next week!

Love, Hermana Dance

Lucas 9: 33 the first sentence. This is what I think whenever I have a spiritual experience after I've had doubts about if I made the right choice to come on a mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment