Tuesday, June 22, 2010

tender mercies...:)

Hey family!

Uhhh, story of my life-I don't have any time. Sorry! But I'm happy because por fin por fin God sent me a companion that I can be best friends with. *angels singing* Ahhh seriously, we have so much fun and we talk about everything. It's sort of hard to focus sometimes because she's going home soon but it's worth it because the time goes by sooo much faster. :)

This week we went to a poorish area that we've never contacted in a found a ton of people to teach. The field is white and ready to harvest. We found a family that almost didn't let us in but once we got in and started teaching the dad told us that a couple years ago he'd been praying to know which wahe true church and he dreamed of two LDS missionaries walking towards him and he heard a voice say "This is the my true church." He told us he felt better with us teaching than he felt when one of his good Jehova's Witnesses friends comes to teach him every week. Wow, definitely prepared. We found another woman who told us 2 years ago when the new chapel was finishd she'd felt curious and looked up things on the internet to find out about us. She came to church yesterday and we taught her for the first time on Saturday. I love my life.

Hermmm, what else to tell you. I also love my companion because she helps me discover my weaknesses. She has lots of talents and helps me realize where I need to improve. One of the things she's really good at is listening to and recognizing the spirit. I feel like I always recognize it when it's testifying in a lesson or in church or something but that I still don't have the skill that she does to be able to listen to it and recognize right away that we should go here or there, teach this or that, talk to this person, etc. Soooo that's one of my goals for this transfer. Eekk, no time!

Sorry, love you all and hope you're having a fantastic week!!!

Hermana Dance

Mormon 9 .....uh, verse 20? the part where he talks about how God is a God of miracles and if miracles cease it's for our own unbelief

I didn't proofread!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment