Monday, August 16, 2010

oops i don't have any time. story of my life...!

Hey family,
Yayyyy I'm happy.
Brief updates:After a week of rejection (english spelling?) we've had a flood of success this week in finding new investigators, working with members, getting people to come to church, etc etc etc. God is the best. It almost makes we want to spend another whole week contacting under the sun without success to be able to get more blessings the week after. Hee. :)

We had interviews on Thursday and it was waaay different than interviews with Presidente Madrigal. Hermana Ward made us lunch (pita sandwiches and baby carrots, apples, and chips-the most American meal I've had in a year) and we all ate together after. They are super sweet and funny-it felt like a little family meal.
President Ward said "dude" in my interview and it made me so happy. They gave us a ride to our area afterwards and it was fun to get to know them more and hear about their experiences. I felt like I was hanging out with you two again when we first got to Latvia.
Oh random side note-yesterday at lunch a member told me that Russia lost all their wheat crops due to flooding and that everything is going to get more expensive and there will probably be a famine there. Is that true/going to affect you all over there? I feel so unplugged from the world, ahh!! But I guess it's better that way.
Also this week we got to go the temple with Hermano Miguel, the guy we baptized in March. Since the whole ward was there they needed more people in the session so we got to do a session and it was the best-I didn't even get sleepy! (sometimes the temple spirit has that effect on me...oops).
No but really, I love being in there. Plus Miguel was super happy when we left-he's progressed a ton and will take out his endowment next year.
Mmmbop beep I don't know what else to tell you all. I'm happy, that's the summary I guess. I'm getting transfered in Sept (the day after my birfday) but I'm going to do everything I can to leave the area up and running. Yayyy.
Ok gotsta go love you all bye!!!
Love,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment