Monday, January 24, 2011

Hey family,

Love you all! It's been a long week but a good week too....Yesterday
we went to visit Itzel again and we found her distraught because she
found out that a close friend hung himself yesterday leaving a young
wife and two little kids. We talked with her, read the Book of Mormon
with her, taught her and shared our testimonies with her. By the time
we left she was smiling and seemed to feel peaceful. She told us that
sometimes she questions God, but then she said "But I know God loves
me a lot because everytime I have a problem or everytime something
happens, you two always show up."

We felt warm fuzzies after because we felt like God guided us there
again. She has a testimony and reads all the pamphlets and answers the
questions in the back, she reads the Book of Mormon, and she wants to
come to church. We love her a lot and we know that she's really
special.

Ahh, sorry I can't really concentrate because there's a problem in the
internet cafe and everyone's standing around us fighting. Life is
good, and I'm happy. I can't think of anything else to say right
now....love you all!!

Hermana Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment