Monday, July 5, 2010

Derp, derp

Hey family,

Thanks for this pictures! I expect more next week since Jamison and Liz will be there too. My family is perty :) Yesterday I forgot it was a holiday and I didn't even miss it because I haven't been in the U.S. for 4th of July in...3 years now. Eek!

Life is good. We've found lots of people that have definitely been prepared by the light of Christ. One of them is a family of 8 brothers and sisters and who knows how many grandkids...it' awesome to see them all together and we have high hopes for them... : )

Sorry if this is super short but the computer is freaking out and refreshing the page every 2 minutes so it makes it complicated to write you all. I'm happy and I'm learning lots...Mi converso Alexander is the best and is super strong-after he got expelled from school for fighting and stopped coming to seminary and church for a week he's back again and stronger than ever. He doesn't have any support in his family but Hermana Diaz his seminary teacher and his YM leader are helping so much. I love when the members help us!

Our new president is here and we have zone conerence on Thursday. It'll be interesting to see how things in the mission change under his direction. Sometimes I forget how to spell in english...oops. Arg sorry, I ran out of time again....Ok ok I promise I'm going to write a real, more detailed letter today and mail it to you because I never have enough time to email good letters... :P

Love you all, thanks for writing me!!

Love,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment